Issues on x86_64 host

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Apr 25 19:43:12 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

> > > is selinux disabled?
> >
> > Yes, it was set to "Warn" at installation time.
>
> turn it off, entirely.
>
> do not even turn on 'warn' and tell me what you get, please.

I upgraded the system to today's Rawhide, rebooted with "selinux=off"...
and I get something that seems to be working as expected now! I guess
"Warn" doesn't really work as advertised.

Actually, I just got the machine to reboot instantly 3 times in a row
while rebuilding a package and doing important nfs I/O... but that's a
problem for another list ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 3.12 2.30 1.54