plague enhancements...

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Sat Jul 16 15:56:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've committed code to include the last 20 lines of the relevant build logs in
the failure email.  Should make it a bit easier at first glance to find out what
went wrong.

Second, the build system is aware of what targets (and what arches on those
targets) the builder can actually do, which means we now deal with noarch
packages correctly in a build system as complex as Extras, with lots of targets
and lots of arches.

This _does_ mean that you have to specify the same target names (ie,
"development" not "devel") as is used in the mock config file names in
/etc/mock.  If you want to alias anything, do it in whatever you call
plague-client with.  I'm not really inclined to add target alias support to the
server itself (other than the CVS target aliases where its actually necessary).

Dan