Possible addition to buildgroups.xml: pkg-config

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Tue Jun 21 05:41:44 UTC 2005

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, seth vidal wrote:

> > A short discussion of this issue on #fedora-devel suggested dropping
> > pkg-config into the buildgroups.xml definitions, so that it gets installed
> > by mock in each case.
> I don't see any problem with that.
Good.

> anyone object?
I hope not. ;)

Something else, I forgot: The same goes for '/usr/bin/which'. configure
uses it, but it isn't defined as BuildPreReq.
I already added a few bugs about this to bugzilla, but the more I think
about, the more sense it probably would make to just add it to buildgroups
as well.

Again, it is only linked against glibc, so that we won't land in
dependency hell.

regards,
 andreas