new mach+yum pkgs

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Mar 21 08:57:14 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 09:52 +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:
> > At this point I'll probably check the code in as 'extras-buildsys-temp'
> > or something equally as obviously named. Can anyone here tell me if I
> > can even make new modules in /cvs/fedora?
>
> We should include this into Fedora Extras as rpm as well to get more
> people using it.

we need to make a decision about separation or integration with upstream
mach cvs, esp wrt mach3.

if we're not going to merge back to mach2 head (which notably could take
a lot of work b/c I've not focused on making that easy with these
patches) I'd rather rename this something innocuous so we don't annoy
thomas with bugs from this version.

-sv