Docs & Examples

Chris Weyl chris.weyl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:16:26 UTC 2005

On 10/24/05, Jeff Sheltren <sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu> wrote:

> I've added the following pages to the wiki:
> Plague/Targets
> Plague/ServerConfig
> Plague/BuilderConfig
> Plague/WebSetup

Excellent :)  I'll add what I've learned, and might also create
Plague/CvsSetup if I'm feeling ambitious.  It'll probably be more of a
series of pointers/instructions, as to fully leverage the CVS
interface they're either going to need to adapt their own repos to
meet what plague expects, or fiddle around with pulling bits out of
f-e CVS and replicating that framework (which is what I did).

> Chris, I think you can just create an account and then be able to
> create new pages, but I may be wrong :)

I'm in :)

                                   -Chris