pungi on ia64 machine

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 14:10:37 UTC 2006

On Sunday 03 December 2006 22:29, Zhang, Yanmin wrote:
> target_size is always 640.0 * 1024.0 * 1024. If bin_discs==1,
> it should be 640.0 * 1024.0 * 1024 * 5.

I think you're not quite understanding what target_size is accomplishing.
This is for the splitting of CDs.  The burning of the DVD happens later, from
the exploaded tree directory that is used to make the splits.  With pungi, if
you ask for more CDs than 1, you get a DVD automagically as well.  If you
only have enough content for one CD (and you won't spill over size) then
there is no point in making a DVD as the CD iso can be used on a DVD too.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora