automate rpm signing?

Douglas Hubler dhubler at pingtel.com
Wed Dec 13 23:18:21 UTC 2006

Joe Todaro <jstodaro <at> us.ibm.com> writes:
> Here, in fact I made some enhancements to the script
<snip>
> See what you can do with it.

Joe,

I'm using the expect script you attached to your last post, thanks for posting
it!

I'm finding on larger RPMs the expect script times out after password but
beforethe actual signing and without giving an error message.

So I
 - added a timeout error condition after password is entered.
 - increase timeout.

Does it look right? Seems to work for me.

Also, I cannot seem to find documentation on what
 --with sig_main
does, can you explain?

modified extras-signer.ex
 http://pastebin.ca/278275