Running rpmlint within mock

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jul 14 23:52:44 UTC 2006

On Friday 14 July 2006 19:01, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> I'm not sure how this would help with reviews of packages which
> haven't yet been accepted into Fedora.  The idea is to lower the
> barrier to providing a good package review.

Um, if the package isn't accepted into Fedora, it wouldn't be ran through the
extras build system....

I guess thats part of where my argument is coming from.  I incorrectly assumed
you wanted this put into the Extras build system, not mock itself.  Sorry
about that (;

mock chroot  will allow you to run a comand in the chroot.

mockhelper yum --installroot /root localinstall /rpm
mock --noclean (needed?) -r config chroot rpmlint <PACKAGE_NAME>