Running rpmlint within mock

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Jul 17 15:13:31 UTC 2006

CW> Well dang, now you're going to make me work for it :).

Well, no big deal; I'm happy with what I have now, although I really
hope that I'll be able to continue to make it work somehow after
mockhelper goes away.

I think some type of functionality like this is important; we (package
reviewers, that is) need to make sure that the binary packages
actually install, and then run the rpmlint checks on the installed
packages.  But it doesn't necessarily need to be built into mock; mock
just needs to provide the hooks.

 - J<