mock release

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Sun Jun 4 21:20:45 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 13:57 -0500, Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com wrote:
> Your call on this: I would like to submit a patch to clean up security
> for mock-helper along the lines of what was discussed earlier this week.
> I have had other committements this week and have not had a chance to
> code it up. If you would like to see this, I could do it on Monday of
> next week. Otherwise, I will just submit it for the next release.

I'm unclear on which to do right now. On the one hand I understand the
concerns posted earlier this week and would like to see them fixed. On
other hand, they're not immediately critical or exploitable and we could
really use a mock release sometime soon.

I think I'll make sure all the other bits are in a row so that once this
patch gets merged we just have to test and release it.

-sv