mock 0.6

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Tue Jun 13 05:50:48 UTC 2006

Hi folks,
 I just pushed out mock 0.6 to:
http://fedoraproject.org/projects/mock/releases/

This should be everything that we've talked about over the last couple
of weeks with properly fixed config files.

With this release I'm going to step away from managing mock. I've not
had the time to devote to it and there are people who are much more
motivated and just downright smarter who have stepped up to be lead
maintainers. Michael Brown and Clark Williams have volunteered (been
volunteered) to take over mock maintenance/development.

I'll continue to be around but I'll hang back in the inky shadows and
serve as a tiebreaker, if needed.

Anyway - please give this release a test and make sure it looks happy on
your machines. If it does I'll push the changes out to fedora extras, as
well.

Thanks,
-sv