First cut a new mock launcher

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Wed Jun 14 17:31:49 UTC 2006

Nice start. A couple discussion points:

void debug(const char *format, ...)
{
#ifdef DEBUG

instead of #ifdef DEBUG, can we have an env var that controls this
on/off? (No recompile)

#define NSFLAG		"NAMESPACE=1"

What is the purpose of this?

	// elevate our privileges
	if (setreuid (geteuid (), geteuid ()))
		error("setreuid failed: %s", strerror(errno));
	debug("running with uid: %d, gid: %d\n", getuid(), getgid());

Is this necessary? It seems to me like this is something that can be
done in mock.py for the cases where it is necessary, as mock.py might
need to know the user id of the person running mock, and so it can
switch back to that user for writing output files.
--
Michael