New version of mock working (I think)

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Mon Jun 26 18:08:11 UTC 2006

Just catching up on weekend traffic here. XMLRPC is a great idea. I have
implemented several xmlrpc servers in the past, and this is an idea that
could work out well. Given the nature of mock, it would probably be best
if it made calls into plague, rather than the other way around, but it
wouldn't be _too_ much overhead to have a server that could be polled
for status.

I have mock hacking on my todo list for this week, so after I finish
catching up with list traffic and get the latest prototype downloaded
and building, I'll take a look at this.
--
Michael