Patches for shared configurations items and specifying additional dependencies

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Thu May 11 20:06:55 UTC 2006

Don't know if anybody else brought this up, but could the
shared-configuration be implemented by putting an
"execfile('/etc/mock/default.cfg')" at the beginning of the config file?
No patches necessary.
--
Michael