Multiarch support for mock

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Tue May 16 19:11:25 UTC 2006

SUSE build.rpm has a format that it uses for buildrequires, which I
thought was somewhat 'special' (short-bus type): it uses
specially-formatted comments in the spec file to embed build requires
lines. Does it make sense to add this as a workaround for this
special-case? Ie. Add a special "# mock-build-requires: glibc.i386" for
this RPM so that we do not break RPM, but still work with mock? This
probably isn't optimal, but a better solution eludes me atm.

--
Michael