more mounts in mock

Mike McLean mike at redhat.com
Fri May 26 01:43:40 UTC 2006

Attached are a couple of patches that expand the mounts created in the
chroot by mock. These are mounts that we've used for builds within Red
Hat for years and some packages need them to compile properly.

more_mounts.patch is the larger patch, it refactors _mount() so that the
mounts to be created are specified in a list and looped over.  I've also
changed to the unmounting code to make it more paranoid. In order to
allow these mounts, I had to make some changes to mock-helper.

bind_dev.patch builds on the the previous patch and provides an option
to have /dev bind mounted in the chroot (instead of the skeletal /dev
that mock sets up). The patch makes this an option with the original
behavior as the default.