Initial EPEL mock config

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Nov 10 05:28:01 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 November 2006 22:34, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Below is an initial EPEL config.  I'm not quite sure where packages will
> go, and I'm not sure if the CentOS base and updates are correct but I
> thought I would get this discussion started since EPEL is starting to
> move.
>
> Please review and let me know your thoughts.  Again, this is just an
> example for now.
>
> thx,
> josh
>
> #!/usr/bin/python -tt
> import os
> config_opts['root'] = 'epel-4-i386'
> config_opts['target_arch'] = 'i386'
>
> config_opts['yum.conf'] = """
> [main]
> cachdir=/var/cache/yum
> debuglevel=1
> logfile=/var/log/yum.log
> reposdir=/dev/null
> retries=20
> obsoletes=1
> gpgcheck=0
> assumeyes=1
>
> # repos
CentOS ones look good except we should hardcode the arch and version  we are
not going to have that info on the local system.

[core]
name=base
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=4&arch=i386&repo=os

 [update]
name=updates
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=4&arch=i386&repo=updates

[groups]
name=groups
baseurl=http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/rhel4/i386/

[extras]
name=epel
mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/epel-4

we should have it added to the mirror system so that users will get current
local mirrors

[local]
name=local
baseurl=http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/fedora-4-epel/

thats the correct url  missing the fedora-

--
 ,-._|\    Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
/      \   Proud Australian