mock not processing /etc/profile.d/*, not a login shell?

With recent versions of mock, (ie, mock-0.8 series), I've noticed change in
behavior, seemingly the mockbuild user doesn't include stuff
from /etc/profile.d/* (my guess is that it's no longer being treated as a
login shell).

I mention this because bunch of kde-related packages that once built fine,
no longer do, because /etc/profile.d/qt.sh apparently isn't getting
source'd into the build environment (and env vars QTDIR, QTLIB, QTINCLUDE
aren't getting set properly).

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

-- Rex