pungi ignores a lot of RPMs when building CD image

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 18:11:11 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 11:58, Remy Bohmer wrote:
> What did you mean with the line: 'That and see what packageorder does
> on your tree.  pypungi/pungi.py has the pkgorder command used.' ?
> Should I run some command and check its output?
> I rebuilt everything with pung, and checked its output for now...

Use:

/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder /path/to/your/os <arch> Fedora

That will spit out a package order that is used by splittree to put your
packages on various CDs.  I'd be interested to see if all the packages in
your compose make it.

pkgorder is a python script, so you can use python debugger (pdb) to see whats
going on.

pkgorder is also part of anaconda-runtime, so any bugs found belong to the
anaconda group, not pungi (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora