RFC: utility of 'orphansbuild' patch to mock-helper (BZ#221351)?

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Wed Jul 11 18:13:16 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 05:09:56PM -0500, Clark Williams wrote:
> > It looks to me that, no matter the design of mock, we need to have this
> > functionality.
> >
> > As long as the patch looks reasonable, we probably need to include it
> > for now, until we get to the point where we drop the suid binary.
> >

> That makes sense. I've got Jan's patch and I'll apply it to the current head
> (locally) and make sure it still works, then I'll push it to my public tree for you
> guys to review.

Clark,

    I went ahead and tagged git for 0.7.3 with the groupinstall changes
and pushed upstream yesterday. I just submitted a build for -devel. This
should make Jesse happy since he has been waiting on this.

    I will hold off on submitting 0.7.3 for F-6/7 and EPEL4/5 until we
get the current changes done to cut down churn. We can do an 0.7.4
release with these changes.

--
Michael