Problems specifying when config_opts['macros'] in a mock configuration file

Matt Patterson Matt.Patterson at bbc.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 11:52:26 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to define some RPM macros using the config_opts['macros'] option
in a mock.cfg as follows:

config_opts['macros'] = """
%_dist bbc_gems
"""

When this section is present, mock fails with:

No Spec file found in srpm: rubygem-bbc_extractor-0.0.1-1.src.rpm

When I comment out the three lines above, it all works perfectly...

Am I doing something silly? Is there a better way to set up mock with
per-configuration RPM macros?

Thanks,

Matt

--

Matt Patterson
Senior Software Engineer, BBC Audio & Music Interactive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/