Customizing Fedora 7 with revisor

Joel Andres Granados jgranado at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 16:08:26 UTC 2007

Francisco André wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new to this list!
>
> I'm having problems with revisor tool. It runs until the linking
> release notes an then stop work. The log did not show anything and
> only half of the packages goes to the temp iso dir.
>
> Doesn any body could help me with it, or tell me where should I look
> for more information!
>
> Thanks everybody!
>
> --
Hey Francisco André:
To tell you the truth I haven't looked at revisor for a long time, but
it has its own discussion list where you might be able to find help
"revisor-devel at fedoraunity.org".   Another option would be to use pungi
directly to make your distro.  Its command line based but I have found
it very easy to use :)

Regards

--
Joel Andres Granados