Source file not found

Joel Andres Granados jgranado at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 08:00:25 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2007 13:49:54 Joel Andres Granados wrote:
>
>> Been trying to use pungi with the source=yes option and it fails when it
>> begins to look for the source in the repos.
>> 1. I tried updating my distro
>> 2. I installed a clean f7
>> 3. I have changed yum repos more than once.
>>
>> But still pungi fails when looking for sources.
>> I believe the issue is in "pypungi/gather.py" in the downloadSRPMs
>> function.  I'm now looking at the yum code to see if it has something to
>> do.
>>
>> Is anybody else experiencing this.
>> am I missing something.
>>

> Can you attach or somehow forward the log snippit?  (and your repo configs?)

Attached are the log file and the config file that I used.  I invoked
pungi with `pungi -c /etc/pungi/f7.fedora.x86_64`.  At the Command line
the error output is "Error: Cannot find a source rpm for
ORBit2-2.14.7-3.fc7".  The minimal manifest that I use is the one that
comes with the pungi package.  Im also attaching the repo configs for
pungi.  I zipped the log file so the mailing list accepts it.

Thx for the help.

--
Joel Andres Granados