mock update in testing doesn't fix glibc-devel.i386 problem

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Sat Jun 16 15:14:20 UTC 2007

Which packages break compilation without this fix?

I'd be willing to spin 0.7.2. I've bumped the versions to 0.7.2 and pushed that. I wouldnt be able to do a fedora update until tomorrow, though.
--
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-buildsys-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of Jesse Keating
Sent: Sat 6/16/2007 7:11 AM
To: fedora-buildsys-list at redhat.com
Subject: mock update in testing doesn't fix glibc-devel.i386 problem

Seems the fix I made to config files either never got committed to my branch
or got lost in the shuffle, but we wound up not fixing the bug and I didn't
notice until now (since I was using locally modified config files).  I've
fixed it again in HEAD, so we should probably respin the update or just leave
it in there to be picked up in the next update.  Not sure, we're already
messing with config files a lot, may be worth doing it now when everybody
will have to re-review the config files and re-do any local modification.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora