bodhi and security updates/updates-testing

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jun 22 17:14:16 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 10:14:05AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Friday 22 June 2007 10:14:36 Axel Thimm wrote:
> > I know that trac upstream doesn't time out login sessions, at least
> > not by default, as I've set up quite a lot of trac instances by
> > now. And any transparent authentication proxy set in front of it
> > should be ... transparent.
>
> Hrm, would you like to lend me a hand then?  We're just using http auth to a
> postgres server.  Find me on IRC at your convenience and we'll go over http
> configs?

We could do that, but I just verified Till's assumption that there is
no timeout in fp.o's trac, but something else was amiss soem hours ago
that logged us all out: I kept a session in bodhi's ticketing system
idle for more than two hours and the session was still functional.

Of course, perhaps there really was a timeout problem and someone
already fixed it by now.

The remaining question would be what happened this morning that logged
out Till and me. Perhaps the logs of the machine indicate something,
maybe someone performing upgrades and/or rebooting the system.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net