Plague dependency question

John Villalovos sodarock at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 02:56:47 UTC 2007

I have a question about Plague.  Does Plague have the capability to
handle dependencies where if you build one RPM that other RPMS depend
on for their BuildRequires that you can then build all those RPMS and
any other RPMS which maybe affected by building them?

Say I have a package: base.

I also have package: dep1 and dep2 which both Require base and
BuildRequire base.

I have another package: dep-11 which Requires dep1,base and
BuildRequires dep1,base

I rebuild base in Plague and I would like a way to then automatically
rebuild dep1 and dep2.  And then rebuild dep-11.

Thanks for any help,
John