pungi fails in the createiso stage

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 30 16:21:29 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 30 May 2007 12:18:29 Joel Andres Granados wrote:
>  FYI, the repository that I was using for my previous tests was
> "mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=x
>86_64"
>
> So I diffed the upd-insroot from the 11.2.0.57-1.x86_64 version with the
> 11.2.0.66-1.x86_64 one and IMHO found no change that would give the

It's probably something else in the package stack.  Some other earlier part of
buildinstall is most likely failing to produce the expected output and
upd-instroot is just noticing that.  Rawhide now has Fedora 8 content, all
the post-f7 builds so it is quite unsurprising that things failed.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora