Mock 0.8.x available

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Nov 16 00:16:50 UTC 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:12:28 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 22:42 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've been working on fixing Plague 0.4.4.1 (and Plague in cvs) for Fedora
> > 8 (and 7). The following test package works for me so far:
> >
> >   http://mschwendt.fedorapeople.org/plague/plague-0.4.4.1-5.fc8.20071114.src.rpm
>
> Do you want to own plague?  I don't really want to, and somebody with
> the ability to devote more attention to it probably should.

My only interest has been in keeping it working, because it's still used
for EPEL and Livna/RPMFusion, and first it seemed as if python2.5 and
sqlite3 break the code badly. I haven't spent enough time on examining all
the changes in 0.5.0 in cvs, except for adding fixes.

Until a few days ago I didn't know about the tickets in bugzilla and the
problems on F7+F8, because my only Plague instance is on F6.

Early December Fedora Extras will be EOL'ed, however, and with it my
direct relationship with Plague will end, too. How long the Extras
buildsys will still be used for EPEL, I don't know.

Time is better spent on tools and looking into recent changes in bodhi.