adding debug files to tree with pungi

Doug Chapman doug.chapman at hp.com
Sat Nov 17 02:31:06 UTC 2007

I have been working on building Fedora 8 ia64 trees with pungi.  I have
it working for the normal binary and source rpms but I want to be able
to use it to add the debuginfo rpms to the tree.

The closest I have been able to get this to work was to add *debuginfo
to the %packages section of my pungi .ks file.  This however just adds
the debuginfo packages in 8/ia64/os/Packages/ instead of
8/ia64/debuginfo/ where I find them on other Fedora distros.

Can this be done with pungi?

btw, I am running the F8 version of pungi: pungi-1.1.9-1.fc8

thanks,

- Doug