A few Pungi questions

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 13:26:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:40:15 +0100 (CET)
Peter Åstrand <astrand at cendio.se> wrote:

> * Where can I find documentation on the "special" Kickstart options
> that Pungi understands, are there any others than "repo"?

Jeroen answered the other questions for me.

"repo" isn't a "special" kickstart option.  It's used by anaconda to
access additional repositories during install.  The only "special"
thing that pungi uses is a partition type of "iso" to indicate how
large you want your isos to be.

--
Jesse Keating