Confirming predefined partition layout using kickstart

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 15:07:22 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 11:39 +0100, Peter Åstrand wrote:
> Using F8 and Kickstart, we want to predefine everything about partitions,
> but also let the user confirm that the disk is going to be wiped. I
> thought this could be done with just

There's really not a great way of doing this.  You can use the
'interactive' keyword to go through every screen but then you're going
to go through everything.  And there are still some oddities.

You could go with the route of popping up a dialog in %pre for
confirmation if that's all you really want.

Jeremy

PS kickstart-list is really a better place for this sort of discussion