Unable to create a distro on multiple disks with Pungi.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 19:19:48 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:05:57 -0500
Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> > I have: part iso --size=70000
> > Needless to say, I've been playing with the size with no joy.
>
> Ok.  I'm perfectly willing to accept that there might be bugs in the
> split media code path.  I haven't used pungi to make split media in
> quite a few pungi releases (since Fedora doesn't create them) so I
> could have screwed something up.  I'll be testing that code path maybe
> this weekend to see if I can figure out what's going on.

Oops.  I should have commented in the .ks file that the size is in
megs.  You just asked for a 70gig~ CD size (:  I did a run with
size=690 and got properly sized isos.  Can you try again?

Also, there is an updated release of pungi in updates-testing for F8
that corrects the config file to point at the released repos, and a few
other minor bugfixes.  Can you please use that for your retry?

--
Jesse Keating