Documentation for setting up koji?

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sun Oct 7 03:52:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to setup koji and friends but documentation for the packages seems
sparse at best. The only document I can find is at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowTo and it has several holes in it
not to mention the note at the top that says "DRAFT/BETA/OH YEAH... DON'T USE"

So far the biggest issue I am having is how do I disable kerberos support?
I am sure there are others but that is what is stopping me presently.

I commented out the kerberos stuff in /etc/kojira/kojira.conf and that seems
to turn it off for kojira but I cannot find a corresponding config file for
kojid.

Suggestions??

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl at rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123 at rogueind.com