[patch 0/3] Support repo priorities

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 14:34:22 UTC 2007

Hi,
	If you want to compose a tree from multiple repositories
and, for example, you want a repository's contents to take precendence
over other packages, then you need some way to prioritize repos.

	e.g. if you "forked" Fedora, changed the kernel and wanted to
build a tree consisting of Fedora and your kernel, even if the n-v-r
of your kernel package is older than that of the latest Fedora kernel.

	The yum-priorities plugin supports this, and recently
pykickstart has grown support for specifying the priority of a repo:

  repo --name=myrepo --baseurl=file:///my/repo --priority=0
  repo --name=fedora --baseurl=file:///my/copy/of/fedora --priority=100

	The following patches add support for priorities to pungi.

Cheers,
Mark.