Can pungi put packages in the iso that are not installed?

Joe Nall joe at nall.com
Tue Dec 23 04:29:06 UTC 2008

Can pungi put packages/groups in the iso that are not installed?

Context: I'm building spin using pungi that includes packages that get
installed in a second pass in a manner similar to firstboot. The
packages require a number of services to be running to properly
configure themselves and can't be grouped in the initial install.
I want to include the packages in the repo, but not install them until
the system has more services running.

joe