Dazed and confused....

Bryce bryce at zeniv.linux.org.uk
Wed Feb 6 23:02:46 UTC 2008

Just playing around with a miniature version of koji at home, building
off my own box (i386/x86_64) using koji-1.2.5

Issue 1. The kernel, because my build host is defined as arch i386,
x86_64 when I pass a kernel build in, it passes "--target i386" which
leads to the usual train wreck of no i386 config
how do I pass in i686 specifically for the kernel?

Issue 2. One of the fun items in xen is that when you're building the
64bit version there is an odd dependency on pulling in a 32bit
glibc-devel by adding /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h to the dependency
list, when building in x86_64 that dependancy cannot get satisfied. How
can I beat the tag into realizing it can pull from the i386 repo to
fulfill that requirement?

Phil
=--=