odd build failures under koji/mock

Doug Chapman doug.chapman at hp.com
Sat Feb 23 01:48:37 UTC 2008

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:21:56 -0500
> Doug Chapman <doug.chapman at hp.com> wrote:
>
> > The key here being that "missingfile" does not exist, which was the
> > root of my original issue.
>
> Nod, speaking of that original issue, is it still an issue or was the
> root cause found?

Interesting thing is there were 2 issues.  I had several builds fail
when the files _were_ there and I think your suggestion on updating the
kernel on the builders fixed that issue (at least I cannot reproduce
after the kernel update).  Then there was the failure with openser which
I assumed was the same sort of issue but as the others but as someone
pointed out the install was putting the perl libs in /usr/lib64 instead
of /usr/lib.  A simple specfile fix for that has been found.

- Doug