mock 0.9.5 tmpfs plugin failure

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat Jan 5 17:14:18 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 10:41:29AM -0600, Michael E Brown wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 10:09:26AM -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> > When I enabled the tmpfs plugin in mock 0.9.5 today, I get the
> > appended traceback, I believe during clean.  With tmpfs plugin
> > disabled (the default), I get no such failure.
>
> What was your cmdline?

/usr/bin/time -p --output=$R/time.log ${SETARCH} mock
--rpmbuild_timeout=$((60 * 60 * 6)) \
      --uniqueext=$rpm -r $e \
      --resultdir $R/result/ \
        rebuild $rpm

> Where did you pull mock 0.9 from, rawhide?

yes.  The systems themselves are fully up-to-date F8, but am building
for rawhide of course.

> Had you previously built using this buildroot without using tmpfs?

possibly, but I don't think so.  My rebuild run was going, and I
just edited the defaults.cfg file online, so the next invocations of
mock picked it up, and started failing with the traceback.  I removed
the tmpfs plugin enable lines from defaults.cfg again, and it's all
working fine.

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux