Supporting EPEL Builds in Koji

Mike Bonnet mikeb at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 16:02:31 UTC 2008

Hi.  I've written up a proposal for a way to support EPEL builds in
Koji.  It's not the only way we could do this, but I think it's doable
with a reasonable amount of effort, and has the side-effect of greatly
simplifying the Koji setup process for a lot of people (by removing the
need to bootstrap/import an entire distro of packages into your private
Koji instance).  You can view the proposal here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/EPELSupport

It's fairly detailed regarding the data model changes necessary, so if
you're not familiar with the Koji codebase you can skip those parts.
Questions and comments welcome.

Thanks,
Mike