building from git using custom koji install

Jesus M. Rodriguez jesusr at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 18:14:16 UTC 2008

Mike McLean wrote:
> Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:
>> I've tried several versions of the url with no luck. It seems
>> that koji expects the scm repository house a single package
>> which is not the case for us.
>
> There are innumerable ways that one might build an srpm from an SCM
> checkout. Koji can only support a limited set. Basically, your SCM
> layout must support koji, not the other way around.

So am I correct in my assumption that koji expects the scm
repository to house a single package?

Is there a way to build from src.rpm without doing scratch
builds?  /me couldn't find anything in the docs about this.

Thanks
jesus

jesus m. rodriguez     | jesusr at redhat.com
sr. software engineer  | irc: zeus
red hat network        | 919.754.4413 (w)
rhce # 805008586930012 | 919.623.0080 (c)
|  "Those who cannot learn from history     |
|   are doomed to repeat it."               |
|                       -- George Santayana |