Pungi and F7

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 01:38:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 12:09 +1200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>  - What known limitations does the F7 pungi have?

Only that you need to have anaconda-runtime in your manifest, which
drags in a pile of dependencies.  There are a couple of other compose
needs, I think the config shipped with F7 has them listed under a
commented section.

>  - Is it known to build a minimal cli distro installer correctly?

Provided the right things are in your manifest, yes.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!