pungi doesn't run

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 5 20:41:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 14:11 -0600, Allen Rohner wrote:
> %packages
> @base
> x86info
> postgresql-server
> python-sqlalchemy
> ruby
> ruby-irb
> rubygem-rails
> mod_python
> %end
>
> Running with the rawhide repository gives the exact same error.

This is a very small package set, you need at least a kernel, the
anaconda packages and a few other things.  See the 'compose needs'
section on the shipped kickstart file.

Right now, pungi doesn't separate the "things we need to compose" from
"things we want in the compose" so you need to add those things into the
manifest.

--
Jesse Keating