some minor modifications to wiki [Koji/ServerHowTo]

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:46:46 UTC 2008

Hi all.  I started playing with Koji recently to implement a build
system for our internal RPMs.  While I'm decently experienced as a
system admin and developer, I tend to take some things too literally
or a myriad of other newbie-esque behaviors when reading through
how-to guides. Thanks to a few people (such as dgilmore and mbonnect,
and a few others) on #koji i've mostly bashed my way through.  I
decided I would try to be helpful and attempt to make some changes to
the wiki to make things a tad clearer for others with the same
tendencies.

Anyway... to skip to the point.  I made a copy of the page and made an
initial set of changes.  You can view the changes here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowToProposed

I made sure to apply an original copy before making changes so that
the compare function is readily available.   I did add a few TODO
comments if anyone would like to comment.  I think I need to add one
or two more, but i'm going to step back and re-read it in a bit to try
and catch anything I might have meant to do but forgot.

Thanks

greg