Revisor - package not found and kickstart options change dep error tolerance?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 00:49:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Martin Langhoff
> <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  - As I mentioned before, it complains about a missing dependency for
>> a package that is right there, in the same repo as other packages it
>> is picking up.
>
> This is still misterious...

And is looking like a yum issue. Building a similar CD with Pungi
leads to a CD that has no beecrypt, and errors about it in the logs.

Why would yum not find beecrypt during the 'gather packages' phase? A
F9 install looking at the same repos is able to find it?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions