A couple of questions about pungi

Brian Edginton edge at edginton.net
Tue Sep 16 17:48:04 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Jesse Keating
<jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 11:22 -0600, Brian Edginton wrote:
>>
>> 1) With the advent of using a kickstart and/or command lines I cannot
>> find a way to set iso_basename which defaults to "Fedora"
>
> Have you used the --name option?  That's what defaults to Fedora.

Yes, I have. That set's the product and release information as it
traverses through correctly but doesn't effect the name of the iso,
which is built from a concatenation of iso_basename, version and arch
(pungi.py). In config.py iso_basename is defaulted to 'Fedora' but it
seems there is no practical way to set it from a config or cli. It
looks like some older turn of pungi set iso_basename to name if it was
empty but that has gone away now.

-edge