Fedora-buildsys-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 5

李建 lijian.gnu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:47:55 UTC 2009

Sometimes, it because your postgresql setting have error:

on my host, /etc/koji-hub/hub.conf have some info:
  3 ## Basic options ##
  4 DBName = koji
  5 DBUser = koji
  6 DBHost = 127.0.0.1
  7 DBPass = password for user "koji" login datebase "koji" from 127.0.0.1

good luck.

2009/8/18, lixiao-a <lixiao-a at 163.com>:

> Hi,
> I have a koji server running locally at my workplace.
> Recently, I am unable to execute some koji cli commands. I get the
> following error:
>
> "[kojiadmin at linux-dev koji]$ koji add-user kojira
> ServerOffline: database outage",anyone can help me?Thanks.

李建

主页  http://jianlee.ylinux.org
msn   lijian.gnu at gmail.com