X509 login patches

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Tue Dec 15 12:52:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Christos Triantafyllidis wrote:
>   i'm using koji since a few week and i needed X509 authentication.

This is interesting. Any idea, would client side pkcs11.so module
sertificates work out of the box then? In my understading, the
part how the certificate gets into http connection, is transparent
to server.

In many european countries, there are goverment PKI cards that kind
of establishes potential, authenticatable userbase automatically.

I use the id-card in browser quite a bit and especially the SSL
client-cert works very well.

That would be interesting to try koji with those id-card
certificates.

Tuju

--
Ajatteleva ihminen tarvitsee unta.