problems of running koji on CentOS with EPEL packages

陈鲍孜 chenbaozi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:23:27 UTC 2009

Thanks,
I think there may be something wrong configuring the "host", because
when I tried the command "/usr/sbin/kojid -f" to see what happened, it
showed information such as below:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 2732, in ?
            main()
        File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 68, in main
            tm = TaskManager()
        File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 532, in __init__
            self.host_id = session.host.getID()
        File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/koji/__init__.py" line
1133, in __call__
            return self.__func(self.__name, args, opts)
        File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/koji/__init__.py" line
1380, in _callMethod
            raise err
    koji.AuthError: No host specified

So I'm wondering whether I've made mistakes during configuring "some
host". However, I'm really confused about which host it referred. Does
it mean the kojihub server? If so, what should I do?

I'm now playiing with the whole koji environment at one machine just
to see how it works, and plan to run it on several machines to do the
real jobs. I guess there must be something wrong with the URL
configuration of mine. But I don't know where.