Revisor (or Anaconda?) spin - unable to install on i586

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Feb 26 08:46:27 UTC 2009

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Martin Langhoff
> <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Are you planning on updating the F-9 or F-11 packages with it?
>
> Hi Jeroen,
>
>  - is there a revision coming on the F-9 or F10 branches?

I'm planning a release for F-10.

>  - can you check whether the F-9 package (2.1.1-7) matches what's in
> git? From what I can see, it doesn't, so I can't build a local rvisor
> pkg I can trust :-/ ...

The packages releases are always behind the GIT repo, because the
packages get created from what is in the GIT repo (at some point).

If I gave you some 2.1.4 revisor packages to test on Fedora 9 (I'm not
sure they work but there have been no major changes), are you able to
test them?

Kind regards,

Jeroen