Koji feature proposals

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Tue Jan 6 20:51:24 UTC 2009

Hi Mike!

Mike Bonnet schrieb:
> I've just created tickets for a few Koji features that I've been wanting
> to implement for a while (as well as updated an old one), and I'm
> planning to devote some time to in the near future.  If you have any
> comments on these features feel free to post to the tickets, or talk to
> me at FUDCon this weekend.  Just figured people might want to see the
> direction that Koji is headed.  The future is now! :)

[ ... ]

> drop the rpmfiles and rpmdeps tables: https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/124

-1
Only if you provide the same functionality using another approach :-)

*I* do use it quite often; Find out which file belongs to which pkg(s).

However, this was quite slow and now doesn't even seem to work in
koji.fpo. :-(

> noarch subpackage support: https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/125

Duh? We do have already (at least one) packages that build arch-specific
and noarch pkgs -> kernel or do we use some *hack* in the kernel.spec?

And regarding your point: '... different arches build noarch subpackage
with different contents'. Well, then it's definitly not *noarch*, is't
it? :-)

-of